There are many factors to consider relative to sustainable roofing. We can assess the key factors effecting roof performance, energy efficiency, extended costs, roof life and customize a service program to promote sustainability.
A roof system with longevity, properly maintained, reduces repeat installations, requires less material and resources, minimizes costs and causes less environmental impact. Sustainable roofing is engineered for long-term performance in multiple environments and many roofing products, membranes, coatings and insulations are manufactured with renewable or recycled content. We take the steps to determine the best options for sustainable solutions.
- Roof repair, restoration or replacement considerations
- Advice on changing cost factors over the life of the roof
- Reliable roof management program
- Preventative roof maintenance to protect building assets
- Defer costly replacements